25 September 2009

My Colour Scheme: Vote!

A few passers-by have commented on the colour scheme I use for my blog. Feedback has ranged from "beautiful colours" to "it has given me epilepsy".

So what do you think? A poll has popped up in the right-hand column of this page. Let me know what you think.

If the consensus is it needs changing, then I'll have another look at it at some point.

So what are you waiting for? Get voting!

...and feel free to use the comments if you have any specific objections (or compliments!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm not going to vote in the poll.

If you genuinely want feedback, my own feeling is that the yellow on black seems very harsh and quite bland more than anything. Doesn't give me epilepsy but it's not very inviting.

I'd stay away from themes by that guy, by the way. They all look pretty horrible ;)